When participating in a Heartwise class you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as outlined below. This agreement begins once you have enrolled in our class.
Booking a classPlease book your class through www.Heartwise.ie
ClothingIt is advisable that you use loose comfortable clothing or athletic wear when participating in any Heartwise.ie
- If you feel unwell, or in the event of a change in your physical ability, it is the responsibility of the client to inform instructors prior to the class commencing. You should not participate in the event of having certain conditions, such as a high temperature or a fever, chest pain or have not taken your medication.
- It is advisable that a family member/friend be present when doing your exercise class. Please keep a phone nearby to contact help if required at any point.
- Please ensure you are logged in at least 5 minutes before the class starts. Once the class has started you will not be allowed join in the class as the warm up is an essential component of the class.
- Heartwise reserves the right to refuse entry to individual classes. Our first priority is to ensure the safety of all of our clients who participate in our classes.
Whilst participating in the Class
- Please listen carefully to all instructions from the instructor. If you have any concerns or issues, please consult the instructor immediately.
- If you feel unwell or there is a change in your physical ability while doing the class you should stop immediately and inform a family member or your doctor.
After the Class
- If you feel unwell after a class, please consult a member of your family or your GP.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All classes which have commenced are non-refundable to clients.
- All passes, and monthly memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared. They are for the sole use of the client who purchased them.
- Where classes have been booked, cancellations can only be made via the online booking system up to 24 hours before a class without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within this cancellation period, you will be charged for the class.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as scheduled in the class timetable. However, Heartwise reserves its right to alter the timetable or instructors as a result of circumstances beyond its control. The class schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Heartwise is not liable to refund or to offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason. Classes which are cancelled by ExWell Medical may be transferred by clients to alternative classes.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- In attending classes at Heartwise, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Heartwise or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Monthly membership must be purchased by an upfront payment. The membership cannot be activated prior to full payment.
- The monthly membership bundle is activated on the day at which you first enter a class using that membership. It expires 30 days later.
- All membership bundles which have commenced are non-refundable to clients. No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of passes due to illness, user error, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- Membership entitles clients to attend unlimited classes over the duration of the membership. This however does not include assessments which are payable separately.
- Membership fees will be charged via direct debit to your credit card or bank account once per month via Heartwise.ie
- Heartwise is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Please note, Heartwise does not process payments directly. These are administered by a third-party payments provider. The terms and conditions of this payments provider form a binding component of your membership contract. These can be found on their website www.legitfit.ie